I'm Sorry Spongebob




First thing first, I'd like to say sorry for those who love Spongebob Squarepants  and Friends for what I write right here, right now, in my blog. I seriously say this.

I just want to let you know that that funny (not at all) Nickelodeon's cartoon series and movies called Spongebob Squarepants, for me, never be good for kids at all. The stories are just too awful.

Did you know this? A scientific study found that watching Spongebob Squarepants could actually make you less intelligent. Check this fact! Different groups of kids were assigned to watch Spongebob, watch an educational show, or draw. They all took a test immediately after, and the group watching Spongebob performed the worst. So what was wrong with those kids?

I think that it is not only kids who got the effect. I'll tell you my experience when I was just a seventh grader, almost 11 years later. That was my first time watching this cartoon. At the beginning, I liked to watch it every day, after school. But what happened next? As I grew up I found that there is something wrong with the stories. There is less education but more ridiculous things. I also thought it just doesn't fit for kids for the conversations the characters says like "KISS MY A#S!!", "MORON!", and something like that. It Kids shouldn't hear and get any bad words at their age. Besides, if you notice the characters, I mean those seven main characters in the picture above, you will find they represent seven bad evil things. You won't believe me every time I see the characters doing ridiculous things I always think about shutting the TV down and I can even get very mad, think about throwing remote control to the TV and say "oh my, Spongebob madness virus is taking over my brain!!!"


Well anyway, you can say that it is only a subjective perception of mine and you guys might have contrast perception. I just tell you mine, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment